What I can do for you
When looking for someone to be the voice of your business, you want that voice to be relatable to your audience, a voice your customers can trust and believe in.
Perhaps you want a bubbly, excitable voice that appeals to fun loving Gen Y's or a mature, warm, reassuring tone for a corporate audience?
When you book your voiceover, I'll work with you to determine the best tone and style to suit your project, so you will get a voiceover that perfectly suits your business and project.
You will get:
- a fully produced pro voiceover - de-breathed, normalised and ready to use or raw WAV studio files if you prefer
- 1 round of revisions (not including script changes) if required
- 12-24 hour turnaround (Mon-Sat) for voiceovers up to 500 words
- your choice of audio files - MP3, WAV, or to match specific phone systems such as u-LAW 8kHz 8bit mono
Optional (for an extra charge):
- adding a music bed to your voiceover/phone system audio
- syncing my voiceover to match an existing video
Need a cost effective real estate video?
I am now offering a fantastic service for real estate agents - cost effective real estate videos, using still images to create a video montage with voiceover and music. Get in touch to see how you can utilise existing marketing elements, to give fantastic added exposure when marketing your properties.
Need an animated or explainer video?
I am proud to work with several fantastic freelancers and agencies to produce top quality animated videos. If you need video services, please get in touch.
Quality you can trust
I have extensive voice over experience, having delivered over 3000 projects in a wide range of areas, each one tailored to the needs of each individual client. My work has ranged from short video narrations and commercials, right through to large projects, such as a 20,000 file phone system job.
Here are some examples of what my previous voice over work has been used for:
- Radio commercials
- Podcast intros/outros
- Real estate videos
- Corporate presentations
- Voicemail messages
- IVR/phone greetings/on hold messages
- Voice recognition software
- Cinema commercials
- Whiteboard animation videos
- Mobile apps
- DJ drops and radio station imaging
- Digital marketing
- Aminated movie characters
- TV commercials
- youtube commercials
- English as a second language learning
I can provide audio files in your preferred format WAV MP3 AIFF, to match specific phone systems such as u-LAW 8kHz 8bit mono etc or any other required file type.